Sipradi Trading, Nepal’s authorized Tata car distributor, has set the scene for its newest SUV offering.Tata Punch will outperform expectations by presenting its feature-packed armament in the safest package.
In terms of cost, the Tata Punch cost in Nepal is currently being discussed.
Overview of Tata Punch
Tata Punch is styled like the H5 and Safari. Including the projector headlights, the front area receives elegant LED DRLs. It also includes a brand-new Signature Humanity Line. Surprisingly, the functioning grilles are located at the bumper, completely with the tri-arrow style.
Shifting to the side view, it maintains its muscular appearance. It includes cladding for the doors, wheel arches, and sills. Similarly, the aggressive Y-shaped LED tail lights maintain that style at the back.
Attractive roof rails plus R16 Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels add contribute to the car’s commanding road appearance. Furthermore, the inside is jam-packed! It has a striking dashboard, luxurious upholstery, large seating, a skin dashboard, and other features.
Tata Punch comes in seven multiple colors: blue, red, bronze, orange, mist, grey, and white.
Also Read: Best Laptops Under Rs.1,00,000 in Nepal
A 1.2L, 3-cylinder Revotron Petrol Engine powers the Tata Punch. It has a maximum power of 86PS with 6000rpm and a maximum torque of 113Nm @ 3300rpm. It is also paired with either a 5-speed manual and perhaps even 5-speed automatic transmission. It also has two drive mechanisms: Eco and City.
Surprisingly, Tata Motors has not chosen a new engine. Instead, the corporation has opted for its most popular Petrol engine. The engine is the same as that found in the Tata Nexon, Tata Tiago, and Tata Altroz.
Additionally, Punch is based on the Impact Design 2.0 philosophy, and it is the second Tata vehicle to be built on an ALFA platform, following the Tata Altroz.
Mcpherson Strut at it’s front as well as Twist Bean at its rear handle suspension responsibilities. The measurements are 3827mm long, 1742mm wide, and 1615mm tall. Furthermore, the wheelbase is 2445mm. The Tata Punch has a ground clearance of 187mm. Furthermore, the maximum weight is 1000kg.
In addition, the luggage space of 366 liters.
Specifications for the Tata Punch
- 3-cylinder 1.2L Revotron petrol engine
- BS6 emission standard
- 1199cc displacement
- Wheelbase: 2445 mm Dimensions: 3827 x 1742 x 1615 mm Max Power: 86 PS At 6000 rpm
- Torque maximum: 113 Nm @ 3300 rpm
- 5-speed manual transmission
- 5-Speed Automatic Transmission FWD is the kind.
- Maximum Speed: 150kmph
- 37-liter fuel tank capacity
- 18 kilometers per gallon
- Disc 195/55 R16 in Creative 185/70 R15 in Pure, Adventure, Accomplished
- Drum 195/55 R16 in Creative; 185/70 R15 in Pure, Adventure, and Accomplished
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Dual airbags, ABS, and EBD suspension are included in the safety system. McPherson Strut and Twist Beam with Coil Setup Spring Seating with 5-Seat Storage 366 liters of capacity
- 187 mm ground clearance Kerb 1000 kg in weight
- Blue, Red, Bronze, Orange, Mist, Grey, and White are the colors available.
Tata Punch Price and Availability in Nepal
The base variant will be less expensive than the current Tata Nexon. Nonetheless, the pricing in Nepal might range from Rs. 33 Lakhs to Rs. 38 Lakhs.