The week is over, and it’s time to enjoy a fantastic October weekend. It’s scary season, the air is chilled, and it is the perfect time to read some tweets.
Why? Why not, my good friend.
Sure tweets can be awful, but they can also be funny and entertaining. And we did the dirty work of skimming the scum of the internet to pull out the good stuff. In other words, we collected the best and funniest tweets of the week.
So anyway, here they are: the 9 best tweets of the week.
1. This is really silly, and I love it.
2. The thing is Trader Joe’s sells good pre-made stuff. But if you need essentials or pantry items? Good luck, buddy.
3. Sometimes that’s just how you feel, and Action Bronson gets that.
4. Here’s an obligatory dril tweet for you to enjoy.
5.This is an important question about an upcoming film.
6. This is what I did before writing this article.
7. This happens every six months or so in corporate America.
8. I hate this pun so much that I actually love it.
9.Internal monologue: Oh yeah, that would be no problem for me. In reality: Cannot live for more than 20 minutes without a strong internet connection and could not do a single outdoorsy task without thoroughly Googling it first.